Thursday, September 13, 2007

Andrew: 1; James Joyce: 0


around halffour today bewleys cafe james joyce room but sitting inside now with that scone finished and taken that coffee and tea all gone I reached the final word Yes on page six hundred forty four molly or penelope says Yes to poldy or ulysses this is the cumulation of many clouds of words or that you cannot quite make the meaning of but somehow it reaches through and finds proteus or protons or something think of these scribbled all over sheets of manuscript exercise exercise indeed at least exhausting if it is something in this james joyce room in bewleys that waitress I cant quite get the words out as she stares at me waiting for my order or waiting for me to ask for the check her eyes are a bit haunting Im not sure if all of eire has eyes like that but I must say I hope so and this is a bit much for indulging myself if you have made it through I say thank you and congratulations although we will have to post the score then You: 1; Andrew: 0.

1 comment:

nancy said...

me 1
you 0
zach g said your blog looks like post secret, mysterious.